Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $400 Gift Bag Giveaway and Discount Code

https://gleam.io/WZwiT/400-gift-bag
    Click image for larger version  Name:	giveaway1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	99.3 KB ID:	460

Bella is giving away a free, $400 gift bag!

Everyone loves Friday, but Bella wants to make it even more special with this amazing, free giveaway.

We love that you love kratom. One lucky winner can win A LOT of it in this gift bag along with other goodies. All you have to do is click on this link and follow our newly born social media.

Follow us and see our journeys in kratom, fitness, positive lifestyle, and more! (Or just follow for more of Bella, we'll understand).

Psssst
    .... We'll tell you another secret... if you follow and direct message @ALeafofFaithMovie, you will get a 20% off discount code for your next order.

That's all Bella has to report for today. Have a happy weekend, thanks for reading!

Hi! Not sure it's working? Unable to sign in to win? Thanks!

Comment

So cool! Im entered! Passed it on to a few friends!

Comment

Originally posted by bettshermedicine View Post
        Hi! Not sure it's working? Unable to sign in to win? Thanks!
        Hiya, did you still need help entering the giveaway? Feel free to reply here or email [email protected].

As I can tell, you can sign in with multiple platforms like with email, google, facebook, etc.

Comment

Just found this forum via a Leaf of Faith's YouTube video. Great to find an alternative forum. I believe I've entered! I also think Bella really wants me to win

Comment

Originally posted by IvyGirl View Post
            Just found this forum via a Leaf of Faith's YouTube video. Great to find an alternative forum. I believe I've entered! I also think Bella really wants me to win
            Welcome to the LOF forum! Awesome that you watched the video and good luck on the giveaway! Bella loves being petted and receiving treats... did you woo her that way?

Comment

Bumping this thread- this giveaway is no longer active! We are attempting to contact a winner at the moment. If the winner does not email back within 24 hours to claim their prize, a new one will be chosen!

Keep an eye on your emails and spam folders everyone! Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Nadine View Post
                Bumping this thread- this giveaway is no longer active! We are attempting to contact a winner at the moment. If the winner does not email back within 24 hours to claim their prize, a new one will be chosen!

Keep an eye on your emails and spam folders everyone! Good luck
                Great opportunity! Hopefully they claimed it!

Comment

Just joined. Sadly I missed the giveaway. But glad to be here. I love Kratom and what I can do for people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugebanks View Post
                    Just joined. Sadly I missed the giveaway. But glad to be here. I love Kratom and what I can do for people.
                    Welcome to the forums Hugebanks! We are glad that you've joined us here, we look forward to bringing any information regarding Kratom to this forum. Feel free to make your own threads as well.

I know you just missed this giveaway, however, we will be hosting more in the future, so stay tuned!

If anyone has item suggestions for the giveaway, please let us know!

Comment

Originally posted by Hugebanks View Post
                      Welcome! It would be cool to see the forum grow!

Comment

Originally posted by Nadine View Post

Welcome to the forums Hugebanks! We are glad that you've joined us here, we look forward to bringing any information regarding Kratom to this forum. Feel free to make your own threads as well.

I know you just missed this giveaway, however, we will be hosting more in the future, so stay tuned!

If anyone has item suggestions for the giveaway, please let us know!
                        T-Shirts? Swag-bags are always nice, but gear is always a +

Comment

I just found the forum and was so bummed to realize that the giveaway ended! Any chance you plan to do a similar promotion in the future? I’d be happy to help get the word out!

Comment

Thanks Nadine! Very nice

Comment

Working...
                            X