No announcement yet.

How to Find a Reputable Wholesaler

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might get some good vendors around the Internet. Just search a while on google or other search engine. Anyways, I found some of them right now. I hope this could be helpful for you buddy.

1) -
    2) -
    3) -

All of them are good and provides high-quality original kratom to the customers all the time.
    Last edited by Nadine; 12-07-2018, 12:41 AM. Reason: Removed vendor mentions

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky44 View Post
      You might get some good vendors around the Internet. Just search a while on google or other search engine. Anyways, I found some of them right now. I hope this could be helpful for you buddy.

1) -
      2) -
      3) -

All of them are good and provides high-quality original kratom to the customers all the time.
      Our recommended vendor is Urban Ice Organics - found at https://naturalorganix.com/ or urbaniceorganics.com. They are the executive producers of A Leaf of Faith and all of their kratom products are certified by the highest standard of testing in the supplement industry (Good Manufacturing Practices aka GMP). A holiday special is incoming for an extra discount!

Comment

Hi. I'm very new to this site. I watched the documentary and was intrigued and inspired. Pain is a part of my daily life. I'm interested in trying this 100 year old gift. Where do I start?

Comment

MsBarbara Welcome! This forum is dedicated to the same vendor who produced & finances A Leaf Of Faith. Their Kratom line is called Urban Ice Organics, IndoLeaf and Brown Bag. Check out their website at www.naturalorganix.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemom6 View Post
            Hello Everyone,
            I'd like to find out how to become a vendor, and who are the wholesale companies that follow good manufacturing practices so I can provide a safe and effective product. I'm a famale veteran who has found relief in Kratom and would like to add it to my botanical offerings. I'm so grateful for this forum and the Leaf of Faith movie! Thank you for bringing Kratom out of the sketchy space it occupied before now!
            This forum is a dedicated forum to the Urban ice, IndoLeaf and Brown Bag Kratom lines. Please check out www.naturalorganix.com or www.indoleaf.com websites. You can contact the company at sales@naturalorganix.com as well for wholesale questions.
            Last edited by ZephyrJobb; 02-07-2019, 10:15 PM. Reason: Mentioned a vendor that isn’t affiliated with Urban Ice.

Comment

I suffer chronic pain and I can only speak to me, personally, but my answer is red, red, and more red for pain. Greens and whites may work for some people’s pain, but for me the are entirely ineffective. I love my stain from ********* Kratom.
              Last edited by ZephyrJobb; 02-15-2019, 12:02 PM. Reason: mentions a company not associated with forums direct Kratom line connected to business

Comment

Working...
              X