The Truth about Kratom Strains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth about Kratom Strains

Kelly from Leaf of Faith discusses Dr. McCurdy's scientific findings.

Dr. McCurdy states that there are no real "differences" between the alkaloids in any of the Kratom strains!

Watch the whole video now; I wonder what people's thoughts are on this. Do you feel different effects from different strains?

Thanks to Dr. McCurdy for providing this information in STEM Talk. Here is the link for the full podcast if interested as well: https://www.ihmc.us/stemtalk/episode-61/

Yes!! This is what the community needs!

Comment

Can somebody help me to get the findings of mr. mccurdy?
      i am doing research about the botany of mitragyna speciosa for my m.a. thesis and i would like to read more about the "strains".

Comment

My ailments including pain responds different to different strains. This is the most confusing part to me but I'm only in my 2nd wk of experimenting with this lifestyle. Almost everything I have read leads me to believe that Reds are more effective for pain. I've sampled many reds but haven't found any that my pain respects. Pain does bow down to 1 white but relief only last about 2 hrs. As the pain returns I feel the boost of energy leaving. Greens have the same but very mild effect that last longer and leaves me feeling like I need more. Greens are almost what I need. I get results using a fourth teaspoon. I increased to half teaspoon with same results as the fourth. 1 teaspoon makes headaches. So I'm back to the .25 tsp. I'm open to suggestions. Please suggest something. I have been on opiates for yrs. Brain surgery for aneurysm. Stroke during surgery. All this left me wit damaged nerves that they have not been able to kill even with radiation. Left side weakness that makes my right side work do all the work. End of day feels like I've been carrying dead weight around sore aching muscles. Back ache.. I can't give up on this tree due to the damage that opiates cause to organs. I'm old but not planning on checking out anytime soon. So I'm asking y'all for helpful suggestions. Thanks for ur reply. I'm desperate to make this work. I stopped the hydrocodone almost a wk before trying Kratom. Ibuprofen makes me urinate blood and nose bleeds. Can't do that after a stroke. Scary. I need this to work. Blessings

Comment

Originally posted by Rotfuchs View Post
          Can somebody help me to get the findings of mr. mccurdy?
          i am doing research about the botany of mitragyna speciosa for my m.a. thesis and i would like to read more about the "strains".
          Hello Rotfuchs, welcome to the Leaf of Faith forums. Hope that your research and thesis goes well - here is a link to several studies, articles, and press releases surrounding kratom.

Hope this is helpful! - Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3p0amk4ZXpmSzg

Comment

Thank you so much Nadine!

Comment

Working...
            X