Documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentary

Very excited to see the new documentary!

Just watched it..Very well balanced so informative. I was pleased. Kratom got me off of having to take opiates for pain for twenty years. It changed my life.

Comment

Fantastic documentary.......very informative. It affirmed what I had believed for years. The scientists who appeared in the film should be lauded as I’m certain their position regarding Kratom is one that most scientists agree with but are unwilling to publicly support . I have had years of pain free life due to Kratom and it is very frustrating to see the pressure exerted on some of the suppliers. For example, the company in Portland I purchased my Kratom from no longer accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express due to the “pressure” received from various financial institutions. Kratom is rendering opiates obsolete in many cases and adversely affecting the bottom line of “Big Farma”. Simply “follow the $” to understand the motivation of politicians, drug companies, etc......it’s no about Heath, it’s about money/profit.

Comment

Just finished watching. Great content with what appeared to be a fair representation on both sides, although I realize it is more skewed in Kratom's favor. No matter, it was very informative and intriguing. Thank you for sharing your life struggle and family involvement was added credibility to the subject. Kudos for a job well done.
        Cheers,
        Denis Karda
        239-321-9279

Comment

So great to see some credible information on kratom. Kratom has changed my life!!

Comment

This documentary was great. Playing football for 30 years, kratom was life changing. I wonder how many of those with CTE symptoms will find kratom to help them.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Maebelle and SP1117 - so glad you enjoyed the documentary!

Kratom truly is a miracle plant, so thankful that we have this option for natural benefits. With your support, we can continue growing the kratom movement and hopefully influence kratom to be accessible everywhere.

Comment

Just watched the documentary and I loved it! I’ve been in Suboxone for 11 years now. I’m going to try it and see if it helps me. Not sure where to get it from.

Comment

Working...
                X