A Leaf of Faith Hollywood Premiere Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Leaf of Faith Hollywood Premiere Recap

A Leaf of Faith had a red carpet, Hollywood premiere. Here are the executive producers, Kelly and Liz Dunn getting their photo taken.

If you missed out, there will be a "recap" video of the event on the YouTube channel coming soon. The turnout for the event was amazing, it was estimated over 200 people arrived for the event.

The documentary continues to bring great people together in efforts to keep a natural, safe alternative to pain relief. Director Chris Bell and everyone part of the crew did an amazing job bringing this narrative to life.

Who knows what the possible impact this documentary can have on everyone- politicians, friends, families, patients, doctors, researchers, and more!
    Attached Files

This is wonderful.
    I can't wait to share this movie with everyone I meet .

Comment

Originally posted by Kratomsaveslives1975 View Post
      This is wonderful.
      I can't wait to share this movie with everyone I meet .
      Awesome, glad to hear your enthusiasm and support!

I also see you're a new member on the forums, welcome to the Leaf of Faith forums!

Comment

This movie is ground breaking. Showcasing the truth and dismissing misconceptions while focusing on big get issues of addiction.

Comment

Saw the movie and loved it. Watched it twice already. Cant wait until it hits Netflix

Comment

Working...
          X