Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Release Date for Leaf of Faith - May 29th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Release Date for Leaf of Faith - May 29th!

Hello all,

The official release date for A Leaf of Faith documentary will be May 29th, 2018! It is coming up really quickly now and I hope you are as excited as I am. Once it is released, it will be available on pay-per-view. We may release it to other services and possibly have DVDs available, but we have not confirmed anything else yet. We will keep you updated.

Mark your calendars, it is a great documentary!

Sincerely,
    Nadine

This movie is phenomenal and will help educate those who are not familiar with Kratom.

Comment

Hey! Do I need a Performance License for screening this movie? I'd really like to screen it at a kava bar in North Carolina!

Comment

Originally posted by LauMagie View Post
        Hey! Do I need a Performance License for screening this movie? I'd really like to screen it at a kava bar in North Carolina!
        Heya LauMagie,

Thanks for reaching out and asking for permission. You are welcome to screen at the kava bar so long as you purchase the movie, of course, we would ask to encourage guests to purchase the movie to support if possible.

If you'd like to screen, please share some videos and pictures of the event!

P.S What is the kava bar's name?

Thank you for sharing your excitement with us!

Comment

Working...
        X